1. The two-channel system is a simplified system of custom control that allows citizens to make declarations by choosing one of two channels of passage (passage by personal transport vehicle) across the custom border of Ukraine.
2. Channel marked with green symbols (“green corridor”) is intended for declarations by citizens who transport goods across the custom border of Ukraine in volumes that are not taxable by custom payments and that do not undergo legislative prohibitions or restrictions on import to custom territory of Ukraine or export outside the territory and are not subject to written declaration.
3. Channel marked with red symbols ("red corridor") is intended for all other citizens.
4. Citizen independently chooses the appropriate channel ("green" or "red corridor") for the passage of custom control by the two-channel system.
5. Decision to do passage of custom control by green corridor means that citizen claims that transported across the custom border of Ukraine goods are not subject to written declaration, taxation of custom payments, are not subject to the prohibition and / or restriction imposed on import to the customs territory of Ukraine or export outside the territory of Ukraine and indicates facts of legal significance.
6. Citizens who pass through the "green corridor" are exempted from submitting written custom declaration. Exemption from submission of written custom declaration does not mean the exemption from obligatory compliance of the order on transportation of goods across the custom border of Ukraine.
(Article 366 of the Customs Code of Ukraine dated March 13, 2012 №. 4495-VI approved two-channel system)