Wrong address or password

Якщо Ви бажаєте отримувати новини на email і т.д. - Register

How would you rate the work of the Taxpayers' Service Centers (TSC) to issue certificates and permits?

Export of animals

For this you will need a veterinary passport for the animal and a veterinary certificate in the form of F-1 issued no later than 72 hours before the crossing of the border.

Regarding the peculiarities of veterinary control, the procedure for issuing the veterinary documents on the basis of which goods are imported to Ukraine, we propose to apply to the State Veterinary and Phytosanitary Service of Ukraine.